- Develop related content for division needs
- Work together with the BD team to ensure a high standard of content writing (contract proposal, pitch deck, etc)
- Ensure all content is relevant to our target audience, writing objectives, and guidelines
- Reviewing, proofreading, and editing completed work
- Update trends, innovations, and rulings in editing, writing, and industry subjects
- Update and sharpen team reference materials and style guides
- Recommend new ideas around industry-related topics
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
- Always aim for readability and precise delivery of the idea and message
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within the deadlines
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Have a good sense of content awareness with the perfect blend of creative and technical skills
- Creative and highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Canva, comfortable using its basic functionalities to craft visually appealing content
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Agile mindset, able to swiftly adapt to changing content needs and priorities
- Proven record of excellent copywriting demonstrated in a portfolio
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company