English Content Editor
1. Develop and manage English content for social media platforms and other marketing collateral.
2. Ensure all content is relevant to our target audience, writing objectives, and branding guidelines.
3. Reviewing, proofreading, and editing completed work.
4. Fact checks and verifies information and research.
5. Update trends, innovations and rulings in editing, writing and industry subjects.
6. Analyzing the readership data
7. Update and sharpen team reference materials and style guides.
8. Conduct developmental edits and offer input to enhance quality, organization, clarity, and content effectiveness.
9. Recommend new ideas around industry-related topics.
10. Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams.
11. Stay up to date with the latest news.
12. Assisting projects and monitoring deadlines.
1. Degree in English or English Literature with a minimum TOEFL score of 550.
2. Proven minimum 2 years work experience as a content editor, a copywriter, or a content writer.
3. Excellent command of the English language.
4. Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to work in a team or individually.
7. Excellent management and coordination skills for handling projects.
8. Having the ability to multitask and work well on tight deadlines.
9. Have a good attention to detail.
10. Excellent problem solving skills.
11. Highly organized and detail oriented.
12. Proficient in social media platforms.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company