General Affair Executive
The mission of this role is to build effective and efficient office housekeeping management, build positive employee engagement by providing the best facilities for new employees, and serve as the first point of contact related to all workplace related procurement also facilities.
Job Description :
- Responsible to handle all GA operational matters and issues (Office facilities, working permit, office cleaning & other general services)
- Make PO for internal purchases of companies and projects
- Process PO, approval & Follow up to the vendor until the goods are received
- Looking new suppliers/ vendors to compare purchases
- Negotiate prices / payment terms
- Manage and record all company's asset
- Handling service car schedule of BOD's/ operational Car (booking & invoicing settlement).
- Create and implement SOPs & work instructions in the General Affair work area
- Handling complaints related to office facilities and infrastructure.
- Manage company's assets
- Carry out other tasks requested by management
- Understanding General Affairs role (Purchasing, Asset Management, building facilities, employee services)
- Commitment to administrative and logistics work
- Attention to detail and good communications skills
- Relationship Vendor Management
- Knowledgeable in Purchase Contract Management with 3rd Party (Building Maintenance, office renovation, outsourcing, Pest Control, etc)
- Well organize and discipline
- Minimum 2 years experiences as General Affair Staff