- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Learn product's flow and new features
- Control product releases from development to staging to production
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results and investigate the causes of non-conforming software
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Proficient in at least one programming language and database management to be able to understand and communicate effectively with developer team
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field is a plus.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases is a plus
- Fresh Graduates welcome to apply
- Competitive salary, based on result-oriented personal performance review
- Significant career growth opportunities, based on personal performance review every 6 months