- Developing, implementing, and managing start-up growth’s plan operations, including digital marketing strategy through various channels and strategic business development plans.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Generating leads and prospective clients to optimize revenue funnel through clients growth, acquisition, retention, and upsell.
- Uncover, qualify, nurture and build the sales opportunity pipeline to build an aggressive sales team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, expenses, and digital analytic reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Achieve digital growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the team.
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration/Marketing or a related field.
- Experienced working with Digital Marketing tools (SEM, Meta Ads, Google Ads, Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Analytics, Remarketing, etc) and possess ability in CRM digital solutions.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Experienced in building and managing a team, including mentoring, coaching, people management skills.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software is a plus.
- Speak English fluently.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company