Tech Recruiter (Recruitment Specialist)
We are looking for a deadline-focused Technical Recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. It includes all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.To be a successful Technical Recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
Job Responsibilities :
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
Job Requirements :
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor or Master degree in a related field (Human Resources Management, Psychology, or equivalent).
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal, interview, and decision-making skills.
- Good critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with good time management skills.