1. Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
2. Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
3. Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
4. Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
5. Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
6. Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
7. Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
8. Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
9. Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
10. Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
11. Review all creative content including web design and advertisement
1. Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
2. A minimum of 2 years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
3. A portfolio of published work.
4. Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
5. Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
6. Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
7. Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
8. Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company